Human CBF protein fragment (ab86217)
- Product nameHuman CBF protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMPGG GGKAVAPSKQ SKKSSPMDRN SDEYRQRRER NNMAVKKSRL KSKQKAQDTL QRVNQLKEEN ERLEAKIKLL TKELSVLKDL FLEHAHNLAD NVQSISTENT TADGDN
- Amino acids39 to 147
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 5mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- CCAAT binding factor
- CCAAT box binding transcription factor
- CCAAT-binding factor
- CCAAT-box-binding transcription factor
- CCAAT/enhancer binding protein zeta
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein zeta
- FunctionStimulates transcription from the HSP70 promoter.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CBF/MAK21 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human CBF protein fragment (ab86217)
ab86217 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.