Human CD134 / OX40 protein fragment (ab83676)
- Product nameHuman CD134 / OX40 protein fragmentSee all CD134 / OX40 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical sequence: LHCVGDTYPSNDRCCHECRPGNGMVSRCS RSQNTVCRPCGPGFYNDVVSSKPCKP CTWCNLRSGSER KQLCTATQDTVCRCRAGTQPLDSYKPGVDCAPCPPGHFSP GDNQ ACKPWTNCTLAGKHTLQPASNSSDAICEDRDPPA TQPQETQGPPARPITVQPTEAWP RTSQGPSTRPVGIPK VDKKVEPKSCDKTHTCPPCPAPELLGGPSVFLFPPKPKDT LMIS RTPEVTCVVVDVSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAK TKPREEQYNSTYRVVSVLTVLHQ DWLNGKEYKCRVSNK ALPAPIEKTISKAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDELTKNQVSLT CLV KGFYPSDIAVEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSF FLYSKLTVDKSRWQQGNVFSCS VMHEALHNHYTQKSLS LSPGK
- Amino acids26 to 207
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83676 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin, PBS
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial.
- ACT 35
- ACT35 antigen
- ATC35 antigen
- CD 134
- CD134 antigen
- Lymphoid activation antigene ACT35
- OX 40
- OX40 antigen
- OX40 cell surface antigen
- OX40 homologue
- OX40L receptor
- TAX transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 receptor
- TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor
- TNFRSF 4
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4
- Txgp 1l
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF4/OX40L/GP34.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human CD134 / OX40 protein fragment images
Lane 1 MW markers; Lane 2 ab83676; Lane 3 ab83676 treated with PNGase F to remove potential N-linked glycans; Lane 4 ab83676 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans. 10 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained.
Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. Slight drop in MW after treatment with glycosidase cocktail suggests presence of Olinked glycans. Additional bands in lane 3 and lane 4 are glycosidase enzymes.
A sample of ab83676 without carrier protein was reduced and alkylated and focused on a 3-10 IPG strip then run on a 4-20% Tris HCl 2D gel. 40 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained. Spot train indicates presence of multiple isoforms of the Chimera. Spots within the spot train were cut from the gel and identified as the Chimera by protein mass fingerprinting.
Post-translational modifications result in protein heterogeneity. The densitometry scan demonstrates the purified ab83676 exists in multiple isoforms, which differ according to their level of post-translational modification. Expression of these isoforms is highly significant for cell biology, as they more closely resemble the native human proteins.
Triangle indicates theoretical pI and MW of the protein.
References for Human CD134 / OX40 protein fragment (ab83676)
ab83676 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.