For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman CD2BP2 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CD2BP2 antibody (ab32899)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- CD2 (cytoplasmic tail) binding protein 2
- CD2 antigen (cytoplasmic tail) binding protein 2
- CD2 antigen cytoplasmic tail-binding protein 2
- FunctionInvolved in pre-mRNA splicing as component of the U5 snRNP complex that is involved in spliceosome assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GYF domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly nuclear.
Information by UniProt
References for Human CD2BP2 peptide (ab45594)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"