Human CD62P protein fragment (ab83582)
- Product nameHuman CD62P protein fragmentSee all CD62P proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTheoretical sequence: MANCQIAILYQRFQRVVFGISQLLCFSAL ISELTNQKEVAAWTYHYSTKAYSWNISRKYCQNRY TDL VAIQNKNEIDYLNKVLPYYSSYYWIGIRKNNKTWTWVGTK KALTNEAENWADNEPNNKRN NEDCVEIYIKSPSAPGKW NDEHCLKKKHALCYTASCQDMSCSKQGECLETIGNYTCSC YPGF YGPECEYVRECGELELPQHVLMNCSHPLGNFSFN SQCSFHCTDGYQVNGPSKLECLASGIW TNKPPQCLAAQ CPPLKIPERGNMTCLHSAKAFQHQSSCSFSCEEGFALVGP EVVQCTASGV WTAPAPVCKAVQCQHLEAPNEGTMDCVH PLTAFAYGSSCKFECQPGYRVRGLDMLRCIDSG HWSAP LPTCEAISCEPLESPVHGSMDCSPSLRAFQYDTNCSFRCA EGFMLRGADIVRCDNLG QWTAPAPVCQALQCQDLPVPN EARVNCSHPFGAFRYQSVCSFTCNEGLLLVGASVLQCLAT GNWNSVPPECQAIPCTPLLSPQNGTMTCVQPLGSSSYK STCQFICDEGYSLSGPERLDCTRS GRWTDSPPMCEAIK CPELFAPEQGSLDCSDTRGEFNVGSTCHFSCNNGFKLEGP NNVECTT SGRWSATPPTCKGIASLPTPGVQCPALTTPG QGTMYCRHHPGTFGFNTTCYFGCNAGFTLIG DSTLSCR PSGQWTAVTPACRAVKCSELHVNKPIAMNCSNLWGNFSYG SICSFHCLEGQLLNG SAQTACQENGHWSTTVPTCQAGP LTIQEA
- Amino acids1 to 771
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1% Human serum albumin, PBS
- ReconstitutionIt is recommended that 0.5 ml of sterile phosphate-buffered saline be added to the vial.
- Antigen CD62
- CD62 antigen-like family member P
- GMP 140
- Granule membrane protein 140
- Granulocyte membrane protein
- LECAM 3
- Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- P Selectin
- Platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein
- Platelet alpha granule membrane protein
- Selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62)
- FunctionCa(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- Tissue specificityStored in the alpha-granules of platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Upon cell activation by agonists, P-selectin is transported rapidly to the cell surface.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SELP may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human CD62P protein fragment images
Lane 1 ab83582; Lane 2 ab83582 treated with PNGase F to remove potential Nlinked glycans; Lane 3 ab83582 treated with a glycosidase cocktail to remove potential N- and O-linked glycans. 10 µg protein loaded per lane; Deep Purple™ stained.
Drop in MW after treatment with PNGase F indicates presence of N-linked glycans. A further drop in MW after treatment with the glycosidase cocktail indicates the presence of O linked glycans. Additional bands in lane 2 and lane 3 are glycosidase enzymes.
References for Human CD62P protein fragment (ab83582)
ab83582 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.