Human CD70 protein fragment (ab119815)
- Product nameHuman CD70 protein fragmentSee all CD70 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHHHHHHHHPS PGGSGGQRFA QAQQQLPLES LGWDVAELQL NHTGPQQDPR LYWQGGPALG RSFLHGPELD KGQLRIHRDG IYMVHIQVTL AICSSTTASR HHPTTLAVGI CSPASRSISL LRLSFHQGCT IASQRLTPLA RGDTLCTNLT GTLLPSRNTD ETFFGVQWVR P
- Amino acids39 to 193
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.6% Sodium citrate
- CD 27L
- CD 70
- CD27 L
- CD27 LG
- CD27 ligand
- CD70 antigen
- CD70 molecule
- Ki 24 antigen
- Ki24 antigen
- Surface antigen CD70
- TNFSF 7
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7
- FunctionCytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Human CD70 protein fragment (ab119815)
ab119815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.