Human Cdk9 full length protein (ab85603)
- Product nameHuman Cdk9 full length proteinSee all Cdk9 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85603 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 50mM Tris HCl, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- CDC2 related kinase
- Cdk 9
- Cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 4
- Cell division protein kinase 9
- Cyclin dependent kinase 9
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 9
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase PITALRE
- Tat associated kinase complex catalytic subunit
- FunctionMember of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb), which facilitates the transition from abortive to production elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (C-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNAP II), SUPT5H and RDBP. The CDK9/cyclin-K complex has also a kinase activity toward CTD of RNAP II and can substitute for P-TEFb in vitro.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human Cdk9 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab85603 at approximately 68kDa.
References for Human Cdk9 full length protein (ab85603)
ab85603 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.