Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a full length protein (ab84075)
- Product nameHuman CDKN2A/p16INK4a full length proteinSee all p16 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEPAAGSSME PSADWLATAA ARGRVEEVRA LLEAGALPNA PNSYGRRPIQ VMMMGSARVA ELLLLHGAEP NCADPATLTR PVHDAAREGF LDTLVVLHRA GARLDVRDAW GRLPVDLAEE LGHRDVARYL RAAAGGTRGS NHARIDAAEG PSDIPD
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84075 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
Purity is greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional NotesEndotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 1.0mM PBS, 1.0mM DTT, pH 7.2
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 1x PBS, pH 8.0. to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4
- Cell cycle negative regulator beta
- Cyclin dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 2A
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (melanoma p16 inhibits CDK4)
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoform 4
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 2A isoforms 1/2/3
- Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor p16
- Multiple tumor suppressor 1
- RelevanceThe CDKN2A locus gives rise to 2 distinct transcripts from different promoters. The transcripts have been designated p16(INK4A) and p14(ARF). This chromosomal region undergoes a number of inversions, translocations, heterozygous deletions, and homozygous deletions in a variety of malignant cell lines including those from glioma, non-small cell lung cancer, leukemia, and melanoma. Deletion of the region containing CDKN2A is found in more than half of all melanoma cell lines. In spite of the structural and some functional differences, all the proteins encoded by the CDKN2A gene are involved in cell cycle G1 control.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a full length protein images
Standard Curve for CDKN2A/p16INK4a (Analyte: CDKN2A/p16INK4a protein (Human) (ab84075)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [DCS50.1] to CDKN2A/p16INK4a (ab16123) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to CDKN2A/p16INK4a (ab7962) at 0.5µg/ml.
References for Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a full length protein (ab84075)
ab84075 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.