Human CDT1 protein fragment (ab92045)
- Product nameHuman CDT1 protein fragmentSee all CDT1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKGVSQDLLERIRAKEAQKQLAQMTRCPEQEQRLQRLERLP ELARVLRS VFVSERKPALSMEVACARMVGSCCTIMSPG EMEKHLLLLSELLPDWLS LHRIRTDTYVKLDKAADLAH ITARLAHQTRAEEGL
- Amino acids416 to 546
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92045 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 92 µl aqua dest.
- CDT 1
- Chromatin licensing and DNA replication factor 1
- DNA replication factor
- DNA replication factor Cdt1
- Double parked
- Double parked Drosophila homolog of
- Double parked homolog
- Retroviral integration site 1
- Retroviral integration site 2
- Retroviral integration site1
- Retroviral integration site2
- RIS 2
- FunctionCooperates with CDC6 to promote the loading of the mini-chromosome maintenance complex onto chromatin to form the pre-replication complex necessary to initiate DNA replication. Binds DNA in a sequence-, strand-, and conformation-independent manner. Potential oncogene.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Cdt1 family.
- Developmental stagePresent during G1 and early S phase of the cell cycle. Degraded during the late S, G2, and M phases.
- DomainThe PIP-box K+4 motif mediates both the interaction with PCNA and the recuitment of the DCX(DTL) complex: while the PIP-box interacts with PCNA, the presence of the K+4 submotif, recruits the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to its ubiquitination.
modificationsUbiquitinated by the DCX(DTL) complex, also named CRL4(CDT2) complex, in response to DNA damage, leading to its degradation. Ubiquitination by the DCX(DTL) complex is necessary to ensure proper cell cycle regulation and is PCNA-dependent: interacts with PCNA via its PIP-box, while the presence of the containing the 'K+4' motif in the PIP box, recruit the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to its degradation. The interaction with GMNN protects it against ubiquitination.
Phosphorylated by cyclin A-dependent kinases which results in the binding of CDT1 to the F-box protein SKP2 and subsequent degradation. Binding to GMNN is not affected by phosphorylation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human CDT1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human CDT1 protein fragment (ab92045)
ab92045 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.