Human CK1 epsilon protein fragment (ab91677)
- Product nameHuman CK1 epsilon protein fragmentSee all CK1 epsilon proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Sequence(Amino acid sequence (Sequence determined by 5' Sequencing))
RENKNLTGTARYASINTHLGIEQSRRDD LESLGYVLMYFNLGSLPWQGLKAATKRQKY ERISEKKM STPIEVLCKGYPSEFSTYLNFCRSLRFDDKPDYSYLRQLF RNLFHRQGFS YDYVFDWNMLKFGAARNPEDVDRERREH EREERMGQLRGSATRALPPGPPTGATAN RLRSAAEPVA STPASRIQPAGNTSPRAISRVDRERKVSMRLHRGAPANVS SSDLTGR QEVSRIPASQTSVPFDHLGK
- Amino acids168 to 416
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91677 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 115 µl aqua dest.
- Casein kinase 1 epsilon
- Casein kinase I
- Casein kinase I epsilon
- Casein kinase I isoform epsilon
- CKI epsilon
- CSNK 1E
- EC 188.8.131.52
- epsilon isoform
- HCK IE
- kinase CK1 epsilon
- MGC 10398
- FunctionCasein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. Can phosphorylate a large number of proteins. Participates in Wnt signaling. Phosphorylates DVL1. Central component of the circadian clock. May act as a negative regulator of circadian rhythmicity by phosphorylating PER1 and PER2. Retains PER1 in the cytoplasm. Inhibits cytokine-induced granuloytic differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined, including brain, heart, lung, liver, pancreas, kidney, placenta and skeletal muscle. Expressed in monocytes and lymphocytes but not in granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Casein kinase I subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Human CK1 epsilon protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human CK1 epsilon protein fragment (ab91677)
ab91677 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.