For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman CORO2B peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids460 to 473
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Actin binding protein
- FunctionMay play a role in the reorganization of neuronal actin structure.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat coronin family.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human CORO2B peptide (ab23294)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"