For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids760 to 772
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CPT1B antibody (ab15703)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase 1B
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I mitochondrial muscle isoform
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I muscle isoform
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart and skeletal muscle. No expression in liver and kidney.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human CPT1B peptide (ab23261)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"