For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CRF1 antibody (ab59023)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water
- Corticotropin releasing factor type 1 receptor
- corticotropin releasing hormone receptor 1
- Corticotropin-releasing factor receptor 1
- FunctionThis is a receptor for corticotropin releasing factor. Shows high-affinity CRF binding. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the cerebellum, pituitary, cerebral cortex and olfactory lobe.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
modificationsC-terminal Ser or Thr residues may be phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Human CRF1 peptide (ab113546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"