Human Cyclin B2 protein fragment (ab91988)
- Product nameHuman Cyclin B2 protein fragmentSee all Cyclin B2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTALLLASKYEEMFSPNIEDFVYITDNAYTSSQIREMETLI LKELKFELGRPLPLHFLRRA SKAGEVDVEQHTLAKYLM ELTLIDYDMVHYHPSKVAAAASCLSQKVLGQGKWNLKQQY YT GYTENEVLEVMQHMAKNVVKVNENLTKFIAIKNKYA SSKLLKISMIPQLNSKAVKDLASP LIG
- Amino acids214 to 396
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91988 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 119 µl aqua dest.
- Cyclin B2
- G2 mitotic specific cyclin B2
- G2/mitotic specific cyclin B2
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B2
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
Human Cyclin B2 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Cyclin B2 protein fragment (ab91988)
ab91988 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.