Human Cyclin D1 full length protein (ab92236)
- Product nameHuman Cyclin D1 full length proteinSee all Cyclin D1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEHQLLCCEVETIRRAYPDANLLNDRVLRAMLKAEETCAP SVSYFKCVQKEVLP SMRKIVATWMLEVCEEQKCEEEVF PLAMNYLDRFLSLEPVKKSRLQLLGATCMF VASKMKET IPLTAEKLCIYTDNSIRPEELLQMELLLVNKLKWNLAAMT PHDFIE HFLSKMPEAEENKQIIRKHAQTFVALCATDVK FISNPPSMVAAGSVVAAVQGLN LRSPNNFLSYYRLTRF LSRVIKCDPDCLRACQEQIEALLESSLRQAQQNMDPKA AEEEEEEEEEVDLACTPTDVRDVDI
- Amino acids1 to 295
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92236 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 87 µl aqua dest.
- B cell CLL/lymphoma 1
- B cell leukemia 1
- B cell lymphoma 1 protein
- B-cell lymphoma 1 protein
- BCL 1
- BCL-1 oncogene
- BCL1 oncogene
- CCND1/FSTL3 fusion gene, included
- CCND1/IGHG1 fusion gene, included
- CCND1/IGLC1 fusion gene, included
- CCND1/PTH fusion gene, included
- Cyl 1
- G1/S specific cyclin D1
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1
- Parathyroid adenomatosis 1
- PRAD1 oncogene
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of B-lymphocytic malignancy, particularly mantle-cell lymphoma (MCL). Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with immunoglobulin gene regions. Activation of CCND1 may be oncogenic by directly altering progression through the cell cycle.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 may be a cause of parathyroid adenomas. Translocation t(11;11)(q13;p15) with the parathyroid hormone (PTH) enhancer.
Defects in CCND1 are a cause of multiple myeloma (MM) [MIM:254500]. MM is a malignant tumor of plasma cells usually arising in the bone marrow and characterized by diffuse involvement of the skeletal system, hyperglobulinemia, Bence-Jones proteinuria and anemia. Complications of multiple myeloma are bone pain, hypercalcemia, renal failure and spinal cord compression. The aberrant antibodies that are produced lead to impaired humoral immunity and patients have a high prevalence of infection. Amyloidosis may develop in some patients. Multiple myeloma is part of a spectrum of diseases ranging from monoclonal gammopathy of unknown significance (MGUS) to plasma cell leukemia. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving CCND1 is found in multiple myeloma. Translocation t(11;14)(q13;q32) with the IgH locus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin D subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-286 by MAP kinases is required for ubiquitination and degradation following DNA damage. It probably plays an essential role for recognition by the FBXO31 component of SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex.
Ubiquitinated, primarily as 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. Ubiquitinated by a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) ubiquitin-protein ligase complex containing FBXO4 and CRYAB (By similarity). Following DNA damage it is ubiquitinated by some SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex containing FBXO31. Ubiquitination leads to its degradation and G1 arrest. Deubiquitinated by USP2; leading to stabilize it.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human Cyclin D1 full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Cyclin D1 full length protein (ab92236)
ab92236 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.