Human Cyclophilin E full length protein (ab78843)
- Product nameHuman Cyclophilin E full length proteinSee all Cyclophilin E proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMATT KRVLYVGGLA EEVDDKVLHA AFIPFGDITD IQIPLDYETE KHRGFAFVEF ELAEDAAAAI DNMNESELFG RTIRVNLAKP MRIKEGSSRP VWSDDDWLKK FSGKTLEENK EEEGSEPPKA ETQEGEPIAK KARSNPQVYM DIKIGNKPAG RIQMLLRSDV VPMTAENFRC LCTHEKGFGF KGSSFHRIIP QFMCQGGDFT NHNGTGGKSI YGKKFDDENF ILKHTGPGLL SMANSGPNTN GSQFFLTCDK TDWLDGKHVV FGEVTEGLDV LRQIEAQGSK DGKPKQKVII ADCGEYV
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab78843 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- Cyclophilin 33
- Cyclophilin E
- CYP 33
- EC 188.8.131.52
- Peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase E
- Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase E
- Peptidylprolyl isomerase E
- Peptidylprolyl isomerase E (cyclophilin E)
- PPIase E
- Rotamase E
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. Combines RNA-binding and PPIase activities. May be involved in muscle- and brain-specific processes. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityFound in all the examined tissues including heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase E subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human Cyclophilin E full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab78843 at approximately 38kDa (3µg).
References for Human Cyclophilin E full length protein (ab78843)
ab78843 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.