Human Dact1 / Dapper homolog 1 peptide (ab42546)
- Product nameHuman Dact1 / Dapper homolog 1 peptideSee all Dact1 / Dapper homolog 1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42546 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Dapper antagonist of beta catenin homolog 1
- Dapper antagonist of catenin 1
- Dapper homolog 1
- Hepatocellular carcinoma novel gene 3 protein
- Heptacellular carcinoma novel gene 3
- FunctionPositively regulates DVL2-mediated signaling pathways during development. Binds to DVL2 and impedes the degradation of CTNNB1/beta-catenin, thereby enhancing the transcriptional activation of target genes of the Wnt signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif mediates interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
References for Human Dact1 / Dapper homolog 1 peptide (ab42546)
ab42546 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.