Human DAP Kinase 2 peptide (ab22865)
- Product nameHuman DAP Kinase 2 peptideSee all DAP Kinase 2 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids359 to 370
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab22865 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- DAP kinase 2
- DAP Kinase Related Protein 1
- DAP kinase related protein 1 beta isoform
- DAP-kinase-related protein 1
- Death Associated Protein Kinase 2
- Death-associated protein kinase 2
- DRP 1
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue types examined. High levels in heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human DAP Kinase 2 peptide (ab22865)
ab22865 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.