Human DAZL full length protein (ab112279)
- Product nameHuman DAZL full length proteinSee all DAZL proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight58 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 296
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112279 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional NotesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.useful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: Reduced glutathione
- DAZ homolog
- DAZ like autosomal
- DAZ-like autosomal
- DAZL 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like
- Deleted in azoospermia like 1
- Deleted in azoospermia like autosomal
- Deleted in azoospermia-like
- Deleted in azoospermia-like 1
- Germline specific RNA binding protein
- Spermatogenesis gene on the Y like autosomal
- SPGY like autosomal
- FunctionRNA-binding protein, which is essential for gametogenesis. Plays a central role during spermatogenesis. May act by binding to the 3'-UTR of mRNA and thereby regulating the translation of key transcripts.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM DAZ family.
Contains 1 DAZ-like domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- DomainThe DAZ-like domain mediates the interaction with DAZAP1 and DAZAP2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic (By similarity). Nuclear in spermatogonia until near the end of the meiotic prophase and cytoplasmic localization from then onward.
Human DAZL full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue with recombinant protein.
Anti-DAZL antibody (ab34139) at 1 µg/ml +
Human DAZL full length protein (ab112279) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Human DAZL full length protein (ab112279)
ab112279 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.