Human DCDC2 protein fragment (ab127294)
- Product nameHuman DCDC2 protein fragmentSee all DCDC2 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight23 kDa
- Amino acids7 to 212
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration
- DCDC 2
- Doublecortin domain containing 2
- doublecortin domain containing protein 2
- Doublecortin domain-containing protein 2
- Protein RU2S
- RU 2
- RU2S protein
- FunctionMay be involved in neuronal migration during development of the cerebral neocortex.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. In brain, highly expressed in the entorhinal cortex, inferior temporal cortex, medial temporal cortex, hypothalamus, amygdala and hippocampus.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in DCDC2 may be a cause of susceptibility to dyslexia type 2 (DYX2) [MIM:600202]; also known as specific reading disability type 2. Dyslexia is a relatively common, complex cognitive disorder that affects 5% to 10% of school-aged children. The disorder is characterized by an impairment of reading performance despite adequate motivational, educational and intellectual opportunities and in the absence of sensory or neurological disability.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 doublecortin domains.
References for Human DCDC2 protein fragment (ab127294)
ab127294 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.