Human DCK full length protein (ab99520)
- Product nameHuman DCK full length proteinSee all DCK proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHHGMASMTGGQQMGRDLYDDDDKDRWGSMATP PKRSCPSFSASSEGTRIKKISIEGNIAAGKSTFVNILKQL CEDWEVVPEPVARWCNVQSTQDEFEELTMSQKNGGNVLQM MYEKPERWSFTFQTYACLSRIRAQLASLNGKLKDAEKPVL FFERSVYSDRYIFASNLYESECMNETEWTIYQDWHDWMNN QFGQSLELDGIIYLQATPETCLHRIYLRGRNEEQGIPLEY LEKLHYKHESWLLHRTLKTNFDYLQEVPILTLDVNEDFKD KYESLVEKVKEFLSTL
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 260
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99520 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab99520 was purified using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- DCK protein
- Deoxycytidine kinase
- EC 2.7.1
- EC 184.108.40.206
- FunctionRequired for the phosphorylation of the deoxyribonucleosides deoxycytidine (dC), deoxyguanosine (dG) and deoxyadenosine (dA). Has broad substrate specificity, and does not display selectivity based on the chirality of the substrate. It is also an essential enzyme for the phosphorylation of numerous nucleoside analogs widely employed as antiviral and chemotherapeutic agents.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DCK/DGK family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
References for Human DCK full length protein (ab99520)
ab99520 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.