Human DCPS full length protein (ab113138)
- Product nameHuman DCPS full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMADAAPQLGKRKRELDV EEAHAASTEEKEAGVGNGTCAPVRLPFSGFR LQKVLRE SARDKIIFLHGKVNEASGDGDGEDAVVILEKTPFQVEQVA QLLTGSPELQLQFSNDIYSTYHLFPPRQ LNDVKTTVVY PATEKHLQKYLRQDLRLIRETGDDYRNITLPHLESQSLSI QWVYNILDKKAEADRIVFENPDPSD GFVLIPDLKWNQQ QLDDLYLIAICHRRGIRSLRDLTPEHLPLLRNILHQGQEA ILQRYRMKGDHLRVYLHYLPSY YHLHVHFTALGFEAPG SGVERAHLLAEVIENLECDPRHYQQRTLTFALRADDPLLK LLQEAQQS
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 337
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113138 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab113138 was purified using conventional chromatography.
- Additional Notes
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Mix suspension via gentle inversion before use.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
- DCS 1
- Decapping enzyme scavenger
- heat shock-like protein 1
- Hint 5
- Hint related 7meGMP directed hydrolase
- Hint-related 7meGMP-directed hydrolase
- Histidine triad protein member 5
- homolog of C. elegans 7meGMP-directed hydrolase dcs-1
- m7GpppX diphosphatase
- mRNA decapping enzyme
- Scavenger mRNA decapping enzyme DcpS
- Scavenger mRNA-decapping enzyme DcpS
- FunctionNecessary for the complete degradation of mRNAs, both in normal mRNA turnover and in nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. Removes the 7-methyl guanine cap structure from mRNA fragments shorter than 10 nucleotides that are produced by 3'->5' exosome-mediated mRNA decay. Releases m7GMP. Can also degrade m7GDP to m7GMP. Has no activity towards mRNA molecules longer than 25 nucleotides.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, brain, kidney, testis and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HIT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
References for Human DCPS full length protein (ab113138)
ab113138 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.