For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman DDAH2 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids273 to 285
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-DDAH2 antibody (ab1383)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with water. (Lyophilised from water.)
- FunctionHydrolyzes N(G),N(G)-dimethyl-L-arginine (ADMA) and N(G)-monomethyl-L-arginine (MMA) which act as inhibitors of NOS. Has therefore a role in the regulation of nitric oxide generation.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas, and at very low levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DDAH family.
Information by UniProt
References for Human DDAH2 peptide (ab22866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"