For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman DDX5 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids602 to 614
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-DDX5 antibody (ab10261)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX5
- DDX 5
- FunctionRNA-dependent ATPase activity. The rate of ATP hydrolysis is highly stimulated by single-stranded RNA. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX5/DBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsArg-502 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human DDX5 peptide (ab23200)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"