Human Destrin full length protein (ab92009)
- Product nameHuman Destrin full length proteinSee all Destrin proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASGVQVADEVCRIFYDMKVRKCSTPEEIKKRKKAVIFCL SADKKCIIV EEGKEILVGDVGVTITDPFKHFVGMLPEK DCRYALYDASFETKESRKEE LMFFLWAPELAPLKSKMI YASSKDAIKKKFQGIKHECQANGPEDLNRAC IAEKLGG SLIVAFEGCPV
- Amino acids1 to 165
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 102 µl aqua dest.
- Actin depolymerizing factor
- Actin-depolymerizing factor
- Destrin (actin depolymerizing factor)
- Sid 23
- FunctionActin-depolymerizing protein. Severs actin filaments (F-actin) and binds to actin monomers (G-actin). Acts in a pH-independent manner.
- Tissue specificityWidely distributed in various tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Human Destrin full length protein images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Destrin full length protein (ab92009)
ab92009 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.