For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids269 to 281
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Activator of G protein signaling
- Activator of G protein signaling 1
- Activator of G-protein signaling 1
- FunctionSmall GTPase. Negatively regulates the transcription regulation activity of the APBB1/FE65-APP complex via its interaction with APBB1/FE65.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including heart, cardiovascular tissues, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, gastrointestinal and reproductive tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. RasD family.
modificationsS-nitrosylation stimulates guanine-nucleotide exchange activity.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human Dexras1 peptide (ab22949)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"