Human Dexras1 protein fragment (ab91818)
- Product nameHuman Dexras1 protein fragmentSee all Dexras1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSLDNRDSFEEVQRLRQQILDTKSCLKNKTKENVDVPLVIC GNKGDRDFYREVDQREIEQ LVGDDPQRCAYFEISAKKN SSLDQMFRALFAMAKLPSEMSPDLHRKVSVQYCDVLHKKA LRNKKLLRAGSGGGGGDPGDAFGIVAPFARRPSVHSDL MYIREKASAGSQAKDKERCVIS
- Amino acids104 to 281
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91818 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 91 µl aqua dest.
- Activator of G protein signaling
- Activator of G protein signaling 1
- Activator of G-protein signaling 1
- AGS 1
- Dexamethasone induced ras related protein 1
- Dexamethasone-induced ras protein 1
- Dexamethasone-induced Ras-related protein 1
- Dexras 1
- RAS dexamethasone induced 1
- Ras protein, Dexamethasone-induced, 1
- Ras related protein
- RASD 1
- FunctionSmall GTPase. Negatively regulates the transcription regulation activity of the APBB1/FE65-APP complex via its interaction with APBB1/FE65.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including heart, cardiovascular tissues, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, gastrointestinal and reproductive tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. RasD family.
modificationsS-nitrosylation stimulates guanine-nucleotide exchange activity.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Nucleus.
Human Dexras1 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Dexras1 protein fragment (ab91818)
ab91818 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.