Human DKK1 peptide (ab101729)
- Product nameHuman DKK1 peptideSee all DKK1 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Dickkopf 1
- Dickkopf 1 homolog
- Dickkopf 1 like
- Dickkopf homolog 1
- Dickkopf like protein 1
- Dickkopf related protein 1
- Dickkopf-related protein 1
- DKK 1
- hDkk 1
- FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
- DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human DKK1 peptide (ab101729)
ab101729 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.