Human DOPA Decarboxylase full length protein (ab85332)
- Product nameHuman DOPA Decarboxylase full length proteinSee all DOPA Decarboxylase proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH TRSMNASEFR RRGKEMVDYV ANYMEGIEGR QVYPDVEPGY LRPLIPAAAP QEPDTFEDII NDVEKIIMPG VTHWHSPYFF AYFPTASSYP AMLADMLCGA IGCIGFSWAA SPACTELETV MMDWLGKMLE LPKAFLNEKA GEGGGVIQGS ASEATLVALL AARTKVIHRL QAASPELTQA AIMEKLVAYS SDQAHSSVER AGLIGGVKLK AIPSDGNFAM RASALQEALE RDKAAGLIPF FMVATLGTTT CCSFDNLLEV GPICNKEDIW LHVDAAYAGS AFICPEFRHL LNGVEFADSF NFNPHKWLLV NFDCSAMWVK KRTDLTGAFR LDPTYLKHSH QDSGLITDYR HWQIPLGRRF RSLKMWFVFR MYGVKGLQAY IRKHVQLSHE FESLVRQDPR FEICVEVILG LVCFRLKGSN KVNEALLQRI NSAKKIHLVP CHLRDKFVLR FAICSRTVES AHVQRAWEHI KELAADVLRA ERE
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab85332 is purified using conventional chromatography.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylase
- Aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase
- DOPA decarboxylase
- DOPA decarboxylase (aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase)
- FunctionCatalyzes the decarboxylation of L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (DOPA) to dopamine, L-5-hydroxytryptophan to serotonin and L-tryptophan to tryptamine.
- PathwayCatecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 2/2.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in DDC are the cause of aromatic L-amino-acid decarboxylase deficiency (AADCD) [MIM:608643]. AADCD deficiency is an inborn error in neurotransmitter metabolism that leads to combined serotonin and catecholamine deficiency. It causes developmental and psychomotor delay, poor feeding, lethargy, ptosis, intermittent hypothermia, gastrointestinal disturbances. The onset is early in infancy and inheritance is autosomal recessive.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
References for Human DOPA Decarboxylase full length protein (ab85332)
ab85332 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.