For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids401 to 414
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 1
- death-associated protein kinase-related 1
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis. Also acts as a regulator of cellular reactive oxygen species.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta. Lower levels in heart, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human DRAK1 peptide (ab45451)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"