For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids359 to 371
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- DAP kinase related apoptosis inducing protein
- DAP kinase related apoptosis inducing protein kinase 2
- DAP kinase-related apoptosis-inducing protein kinase 2
- FunctionActs as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, lung, pancreas. Lower levels in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human DRAK2 peptide (ab22786)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"