Human DUSP13 protein fragment (ab127121)
- Product nameHuman DUSP13 protein fragmentSee all DUSP13 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight22 kDa
- Amino acids2 to 197
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127121 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Branching enzyme interacting dual specificity protein phosphatase
- Dual specificity phosphatase 13
- Dual specificity phosphatase SKRP4
- Muscle restricted dual specificity phosphatase
- Testis and skeletal muscle specific DSP
- RelevanceDUSP13 may be involved in the regulation of meiosis and/or differentiation of testicular germ cells during spermatogenesis. It exhibits intrinsic phosphatase activity towards both phospho-seryl/threonyl and -tyrosyl residues of myelin basic protein.
References for Human DUSP13 protein fragment (ab127121)
ab127121 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.