For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman DUSP14 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids186 to 198
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Dual specificity phosphatase 14
- Dual specificity protein phosphatase 14
- FunctionInvolved in the inactivation of MAP kinases. Dephosphorylates ERK, JNK and p38 MAP-kinases.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Human DUSP14 peptide (ab23015)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"