Human E2F2 full length protein (ab114610)
- Product nameHuman E2F2 full length proteinSee all E2F2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMESRSVAQAGVQWPDLGSLQPLPPRFKRFFCLSLQSSWDY RHAPPRPANFVFLVETGFCHVSQAGLELLTSSDPPPRPPK VLR
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 83
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114610 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- E2F transcription factor 2
- Transcription factor E2F2
- FunctionTranscription activator that binds DNA cooperatively with DP proteins through the E2 recognition site, 5'-TTTC[CG]CGC-3' found in the promoter region of a number of genes whose products are involved in cell cycle regulation or in DNA replication. The DRTF1/E2F complex functions in the control of cell-cycle progression from g1 to s phase. E2F-2 binds specifically to RB1 protein, in a cell-cycle dependent manner.
- Tissue specificityHighest level of expression is found in placenta, low levels are found in lung. Found as well in many immortalized cell lines derived from tumor samples.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the E2F/DP family.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CDK2 and cyclin A-CDK2 in the S-phase.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Human E2F2 full length protein images
ab114610 analysed on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE gel stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human E2F2 full length protein (ab114610)
ab114610 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.