Human EAAT3 peptide (ab48052)
- Product nameHuman EAAT3 peptideSee all EAAT3 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids493 to 505
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- EAAC 1
- EAAT 3
- Excitatory amino acid carrier 1
- Excitatory amino acid carrier1
- Excitatory amino acid transporter 3
- Excitatory amino acid transporter3
- Excitatory amino-acid carrier 1
- GLUTAMATE TRANSPORTER, HIGH-AFFINITY
- MEAAC 1
- Neuronal and epithelial glutamate transporter
- REAAC 1
- Slc1 a1
- Slc1a 1
- Sodium dependent glutamate/aspartate transporter 3
- Sodium-dependent glutamate/aspartate transporter 3
- Solute carrier family 1 (neuronal / epithelial high affinity glutamate transporter, system Xag), member 1
- SOLUTE CARRIER FAMILY 1 (NEURONAL/EPITHELIAL HIGH AFFINITY GLUTAMATE TRANSPORTER), MEMBER 1
- Solute carrier family 1 (neuronal/epithelial high affinity glutamate transporter, system Xag), member 1
- Solute carrier family 1 member 1
- Solute carrier family 1, member 1
- FunctionTransports L-glutamate and also L- and D-aspartate. Essential for terminating the postsynaptic action of glutamate by rapidly removing released glutamate from the synaptic cleft. Acts as a symport by cotransporting sodium. Negatively regulated by ARL6IP5.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested including liver, muscle, testis, ovary, retinoblastoma cell line, neurons and brain (in which there was dense expression in substantia nigra, red nucleus, hippocampus and in cerebral cortical layers).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:dicarboxylate (SDF) symporter (TC 2.A.23) family. SLC1A1 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
References for Human EAAT3 peptide (ab48052)
ab48052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.