Human EBI3 full length protein (ab83026)
- Product nameHuman EBI3 full length proteinSee all EBI3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83026 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
- cytokine receptor
- EBV induced gene 3 protein
- EBV-induced gene 3 protein
- Epstein Barr virus induced 3
- Epstein Barr virus induced gene 3
- Epstein Barr virus induced gene 3 protein
- Epstein-Barr virus induced gene 3
- Epstein-Barr virus- induced gene 3 protein
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced gene 3 protein
- IL 27 subunit beta
- IL 27B
- IL-27 subunit beta
- IL27 subunit
- IL27 subunit beta
- IL35 subunit
- interleukin 27 subunit beta
- Interleukin-27 subunit beta
- FunctionCytokine with pro- and anti-inflammatory properties, that can regulate T-helper cell development, suppress T-cell proliferation, stimulate cytotoxic T-cell activity, induce isotype switching in B-cells, and that has diverse effects on innate immune cells. Among its target cells are CD4 T-helper cells which can differentiate in type 1 effector cells (TH1), type 2 effector cells (TH2) and IL17 producing helper T-cells (TH17). It drives rapid clonal expansion of naive but not memory CD4 T-cells. It also strongly synergizes with IL-12 to trigger interferon-gamma/IFN-gamma production of naive CD4 T-cells, binds to the cytokine receptor WSX-1/TCCR. Another important role of IL27 is its antitumor activity as well as its antiangiogenic activity with activation of production of antiangiogenic chemokines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 3 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human EBI3 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab83026.
References for Human EBI3 full length protein (ab83026)
ab83026 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.