Human EBP1 full length protein (ab95350)
- Product nameHuman EBP1 full length proteinSee all EBP1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSGEDEQQEQ TIAEDLVVTK YKMGGDIANR VLRSLVEASS SGVSVLSLCE KGDAMIMEET GKIFKKEKEM KKGIAFPTSI SVNNCVCHFS PLKSDQDYIL KEGDLVKIDL GVHVDGFIAN VAHTFVVDVA QGTQVTGRKA DVIKAAHLCA EAALRLVKPG NQNTQVTEAW NKVAHSFNCT PIEGMLSHQL KQHVIDGEKT IIQNPTDQQK KDHEKAEFEV HEVYAVDVLV SSGEGKAKDA GQRTTIYKRD PSKQYGLKMK TSRAFFSEVE RRFDAMPFTL RAFEDEKKAR MGVVECAKHE LLQPFNVLYE KEGEFVAQFK FTVLLMPNGP MRITSGPFEP DLYKSEMEVQ DAELKALLQS SASRKTQKKK KKKASKTAEN ATSGETLEEN EAGDLEHHHH HH
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab95350 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Cell cycle protein p38 2G4 homolog
- Cell cycle protein p38-2G4 homolog
- ErbB-3 binding protein 1
- ErbB3 binding protein 1
- ErbB3-binding protein 1
- ErbB3-binding protein Ebp1
- hG4 1
- IRES-specific cellular trans-acting factor 45 kDa
- p38 2G4
- Proliferation associated 2G4
- Proliferation associated 2G4, 38-KD
- Proliferation-associated 2G4, 38kDa
- Proliferation-associated 2G4, a
- Proliferation-associated protein 1
- Proliferation-associated protein 2G4
- Protein p38-2G4
- FunctionMay play a role in a ERBB3-regulated signal transduction pathway. Seems be involved in growth regulation. Acts a corepressor of the androgen receptor (AR) and is regulated by the ERBB3 ligand neuregulin-1/heregulin (HRG). Inhibits transcription of some E2F1-regulated promoters, probably by recruiting histone acetylase (HAT) activity. Binds RNA. Associates with 28S, 18S and 5.8S mature rRNAs, several rRNA precursors and probably U3 small nucleolar RNA. May be involved in regulation of intermediate and late steps of rRNA processing. May be involved in ribosome assembly. Mediates cap-independent translation of specific viral IRESs (internal ribosomal entry site).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in several cell lines tested, including primary and transformed cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M24 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine residues. Phosphorylation is enhanced by HRG treatment. Basal phosphorylation is PKC-dependent and HRG-induced phosphorylation is predominantly PKC-independent.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Tranlocates to the nucleus upon treatment with HRG.
Human EBP1 full length protein images
15% SDS-PAGE showing ab95350 at approximately 45 kDa (3 µg).
References for Human EBP1 full length protein (ab95350)
ab95350 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.