Human ECSIT peptide (ab39757)
- Product nameHuman ECSIT peptideSee all ECSIT proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- ECSIT homolog
- ECSIT protein
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathway, mitochondrial
- Evolutionarily conserved signaling intermediate in Toll pathways
- Likely ortholog of mouse signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved
- Protein SITPEC
- Signaling intermediate in Toll pathway evolutionarily conserved
- SITPEC protein
- FunctionAdapter protein of the Toll-like and IL-1 receptor signaling pathway that is involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B via MAP3K1. Promotes proteolytic activation of MAP3K1. Involved in the BMP signaling pathway. Required for normal embryonic development (By similarity). Required for efficient assembly of mitochondrial NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ECSIT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
References for Human ECSIT peptide (ab39757)
ab39757 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.