Human eIF1 full length protein (ab117156)
- Product nameHuman eIF1 full length proteinSee all eIF1 proteins and peptides ...
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHHGMASMTGGQQMGRDLYDDDDKDRWAGSMSA IQNLHSFDPFADASKGDDLLPAGTEDYIHIRIQQRNGRKT LTTVQGIADDYDKKKLVKAFKKKFACNGTVIEHPEYGEVI QLQGDQRKNICQFLVEIGLAKDDQLKVHGF
- Molecular weight17 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 113
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117156 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab117156 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional NotesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol
- Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1
- Protein translation factor SUI1 homolog
- FunctionNecessary for scanning and involved in initiation site selection. Promotes the assembly of 48S ribosomal complexes at the authentic initiation codon of a conventional capped mRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SUI1 family.
References for Human eIF1 full length protein (ab117156)
ab117156 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.