Human ELMO2 protein fragment (ab91833)
- Product nameHuman ELMO2 protein fragmentSee all ELMO2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSLDQFKSKLRSLSYSEILRLRQSERMSQDDFQSPPIVELR EKIQPEILELIKQQ RLNRLCEGSSFRKIGNRRRQERFW YCRLALNHKVLHYGDLDDNPQGEVTFESLQ EKIPVADI KAIVTGKDCPHMKEKSALKQNKEVLELAFSILYDPDETLN FIAPNK YEYCIWIDGLSALLGKDMSSELTKSDLDTLLS MEMKLRLLDLENIQIPEAPPPI PKEPSSYDFVYHYG
- Amino acids491 to 720
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 141 µl aqua dedistilled water.
- CED 12
- Ced 12 homolog 2
- CED 12 homolog A
- CED 12A
- ced-12 homolog 2
- CED12 homolog A
- CED12, C. elegans, homolog of, 2
- ELMO 2
- Engulfment and cell motility 2
- Engulfment and cell motility 2 (ced 12 homolog, C. elegans)
- Engulfment and cell motility gene 2
- Engulfment and cell motility protein 2
- hCED 12A
- PH domain protein CED12A
- Protein ced 12 homolog A
- Protein ced-12 homolog A
- FunctionInvolved in cytoskeletal rearrangements required for phagocytosis of apoptotic cells and cell motility. Acts in assocation with DOCK1 and CRK. Was initially proposed to be required in complex with DOCK1 to activate Rac Rho small GTPases. May enhance the guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) activity of DOCK1.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with a higher expression in skeletal muscle, kidney and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ELMO domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane.
Human ELMO2 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ELMO2 protein fragment (ab91833)
ab91833 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.