For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids803 to 815
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 1
- Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 1
- FunctionMay modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, such that microtubules are slightly longer, but more dynamic.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; expressed in most tissues with the exception of thymus and peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EMAP family.
Contains 10 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human EML1 peptide (ab45435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"