For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman EML2 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids638 to 649
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 2
- Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 2
- FunctionMay modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, such that microtubules are slightly longer, but more dynamic.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EMAP family.
Contains 11 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
References for Human EML2 peptide (ab23282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"