Human Enah/Vasp-like protein fragment (ab92172)
- Product nameHuman Enah/Vasp-like protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVPIKPGQQGFSRINIYHNTASNTFRVVGVKLQDQQVVINY SIVKGLKYNQATPTFHQWR DARQVYGLNFASKEEATTF SNAMLFALNIMNSQEGGPSSQRQVQNGPSPDEMDIQRRQV MEQHQQQRQESLERRTSATGPILPPGHPSSAASAPVSC SGPPPPPPPPVPPPPTGATPP PPPPLPAGGAQGSSHDE SSMSGLAAAIAGAKLRRVQRPEDASGGSSPSGTSKSDANR AS SGGGGGG
- Amino acids26 to 268
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92172 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 99 µl aqua dest.
- Ena-vasodilator stimulated phosphoprotein
- Ena/vasodilator stimulated phosphoprotein like
- Ena/VASP like protein
- RNB 6
- RelevanceEnah/Vasp-like (EVL) is a member of the Ena/VASP protein family. Ena/VASP proteins are actin-associated proteins involved in a range of processes that require dynamic actin remodeling such as axon guidance and lamellipodial and filopodial dynamics in migrating cells. EVL enhances actin nucleation and polymerization. There are two different isoforms, generated by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Lamellipodium.
Human Enah/Vasp-like protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Enah/Vasp-like protein fragment (ab92172)
ab92172 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.