Human Ephrin B2 protein fragment (ab92862)
- Product nameHuman Ephrin B2 protein fragmentSee all Ephrin B2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 227
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesAfter reconstitution, store in working aliquots at -80ºC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- EFN B2
- EFNB 2
- Eph related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 5
- EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 5
- ephrin B2
- EPLG 5
- Htk L
- HTK ligand
- LERK 5
- Ligand of eph related kinase 5
- FunctionCell surface transmembrane ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. Binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. The signaling pathway downstream of the receptor is referred to as forward signaling while the signaling pathway downstream of the ephrin ligand is referred to as reverse signaling. Binds to receptor tyrosine kinase including EPHA4, EPHA3 and EPHB4. Together with EPHB4 plays a central role in heart morphogenesis and angiogenesis through regulation of cell adhesion and cell migration. EPHB4-mediated forward signaling controls cellular repulsion and segregation from EFNB2-expressing cells. May play a role in constraining the orientation of longitudinally projecting axons.
- Tissue specificityLung and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ephrin family.
Contains 1 ephrin RBD (ephrin receptor-binding) domain.
modificationsInducible phosphorylation of tyrosine residues in the cytoplasmic domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Human Ephrin B2 protein fragment images
10% SDS-PAGE of ab92862 stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and immunoblotted with polyclonal antibody against Human Ephrin B2 (WB)
References for Human Ephrin B2 protein fragment (ab92862)
ab92862 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.