Human ErbB 3 protein fragment (ab73634)
- Product nameHuman ErbB 3 protein fragmentSee all ErbB 3 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRANDALQVL GLLFSLARGS EVGNSQAVCP GTLNGLSVTG DAENQYQTLY KLYERCEVVM GNLEIVLTGH NADLSFLQWI REVTGYVLVA MNEFSTLPLP NLRVVRGTQV YDGKFAIFVM LNYNTNSSHA LRQLRLTQLT EILSGGVYIE KNDKLCHMDT IDWRDIVRDR DAEIVVKDNG RSCPPCHEVC
- Amino acids1 to 190
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73634 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab73634 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity:Greater than 95.0% as determined by: (a) Analysis by RP-HPLC. (b) Analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional NotesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). ab73634 is supplied as a white semitransparent suspension.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Aliquot and store at -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: aluminum hydroxide, arginine, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate buffer and potassium phosphate.
- c erbB 3
- c erbB3
- ERBB3 protein
- erbB3 S
- Glial growth factor receptor
- HER 3
- MDA BF 1
- p180 ErbB3
- p45 sErbB3
- p85 sErbB3
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB 3
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB3
- Proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB 3
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB3
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3
- Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER3
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3
- v erb b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian)
- FunctionBinds and is activated by neuregulins and NTAK.
- Tissue specificityEpithelial tissues and brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ERBB3 are the cause of lethal congenital contracture syndrome type 2 (LCCS2) [MIM:607598]; also called Israeli Bedouin multiple contracture syndrome type A. LCCS2 is an autosomal recessive neurogenic form of a neonatally lethal arthrogryposis that is associated with atrophy of the anterior horn of the spinal cord. The LCCS2 syndrome is characterized by multiple joint contractures, anterior horn atrophy in the spinal cord, and a unique feature of a markedly distended urinary bladder. The phenotype suggests a spinal cord neuropathic etiology.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. EGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Developmental stageOverexpressed in a subset of human mammary tumors.
- DomainThe cytoplasmic part of the receptor may interact with the SH2 or SH3 domains of many signal-transducing proteins.
modificationsLigand-binding increases phosphorylation on tyrosine residues and promotes its association with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
References for Human ErbB 3 protein fragment (ab73634)
ab73634 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.