Human FAM20C protein fragment (ab91829)
- Product nameHuman FAM20C protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLLMAESLRGDQVAPVLYQPHLEALDRRLRVVLKAVRDCVE RDGLHSVVDDDLD TEHRAASAR
- Amino acids509 to 570
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 112 µl distilled water.
- Dentin matrix protein 4
- Extracellular serine/threonine protein kinase Fam20C
- Family with sequence similarity 20 member C
- GEF CK
- Golgi enriched fraction casein kinase
- Protein FAM20C
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein which may play a role in dentin mineralization.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FAM20C are the cause of Raine syndrome (RNS) [MIM:259775]. RNS is an autosomal recessive osteosclerotic bone dysplasia with neonatal lethal outcome. Clinical features include generalized osteosclerosis, craniofacial dysplasia and microcephaly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM20 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Human FAM20C protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images colored control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human FAM20C protein fragment (ab91829)
ab91829 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.