For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameHuman FAM38B peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMIAGNSTESS KTPVTIEKIY PYYVKAPSDS NSKPIKQLLS ENNFMDITII
- Amino acids360 to 409
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Family with sequence similarity 38 member B
- RelevanceFAM38B is a multi-pass membrane protein. It belongs to the FAM38 family. The exact function of FAM38B remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
References for Human FAM38B peptide (ab93376)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"