For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids428 to 440
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-FAPP2 antibody (ab38748)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- FunctionInvolved in TGN-to-plasma membrane transport and in the formation of post-Golgi constitutive carriers. May play a role in ensuring the coordination of the budding and the fission reactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- DomainInteracts with PIP and ARF via plekstrin homology domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized to perinuclear structures in the trans-Golgi network.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FAPP2 peptide (ab45553)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"