For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-FARP1 antibody (ab27494)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Chondrocyte derived ezrin like protein
- Chondrocyte-derived ezrin-like protein
- FunctionMay function as Rho-guanine nucleotide exchange factor.
- Tissue specificityDetected in cAMP-treated chondrocytes, but not in untreated chondrocytes. Detected in fetal brain, heart and spleen, and in adult testis, kidney and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 2 PH domains.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FARP1 peptide (ab45554)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"