For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids609 to 621
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- F box and leucine rich repeat protein 4
- F box protein FBL4/FBL5
- F box/LRR repeat protein 4
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, and placenta, but not in skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseMitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome 13
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 F-box domain.
Contains 9 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
References for Human FbxL4 peptide (ab23097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"