Human FBXO31 protein fragment (ab92209)
- Product nameHuman FBXO31 protein fragmentSee all FBXO31 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDLIKPGLFKGTYGSHGLEIVMLSFHGRRARGTKITGDPNI PAGQQTVEI DLRHRIQLPDLENQRNFNELSRIVLEVRE RVRQEQQEGGHEAGEGRGRQ GPRESQPSPAQPRAEAPS KGPDGTPGEDGGEPGDAVAAAEQPAQCGQGQ PFVLPVG VSSRNEDYPRTCRMCFYGTGLIAGHGFTSPERTPGVFILF DE DRFGFVWLELKSFSLYSRVQATFRNADAPSPQAFDE MLKNIQSLTS
- Amino acids298 to 539
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92209 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 138 µl aqua dest.
- F box only protein 31
- F box protein 31
- F-box only protein 31
- Putative breast cancer tumor suppressor
- SCF ubiquitin ligase specificity factor
- FunctionComponent of some SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex that plays a central role in G1 arrest following DNA damage. Specifically recognizes phosphorylated cyclin-D1 (CCND1), promoting its ubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome, resulting in G1 arrest. May act as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed at moderate levels in most tissues, except bone marrow.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FBXO31 family.
Contains 1 F-box domain.
- Developmental stageExpression is cell-cycle regulated, and peaks at late G2 to early G1 phase (at protein level).
modificationsPhosphorylation at Ser-278 by ATM following gamma-irradiation results in its stabilization.
Human FBXO31 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human FBXO31 protein fragment (ab92209)
ab92209 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.